Tuesday 5 June 2012

Fabric is a part of Living!

 Fabric, Fabric Fabric, I absolutely love Fabric! I do believe the Love of Fabric has eventuated from one of the most inspirational ladies in my life, My husband Kristian's Mum MONICA!!! You have inspired me and turned my life & house into something I always dreamed of. Fabric!!!! Thank you Mon I love you heaps.
 This is a Floral Panel chair cover I made, one night while watching the footy!


 A gorgeous Quilt made by Monica for my 30th Birthday! I love it. I have hung it in the girls baby play area. Its just perfect!


A Queen size Quilt made by perfection by Monica, for our Wedding present 12th April 2008



 One of Monica's  Table runners


 Monica's Sister Anne has it in her blood aswell. Thank you Aunty Anne, I love this number!  It sits beautifully in the middle of my coffee table.


 Anne's creation that gets used daily in my lounge room.  


 These gorgeous cushions I found last week from Ezibuy, the colours are perfect for my vintage room. Happy find!


A gorgeous fabric centre peice purchased from a stall at Westech in Barcaldine!



 This is the kids parents couch by day & ours by night.  I love it & I think they do too!


 These chairs I bought at a lifeline store "Once was" in Toowoomba in May! They were hiddies african animal print & in need of this new Owl fabric!! The kids love them!



 A fabric Canvas I made for my guests room!


 Monica's Cushion's made from prints from Spotlight


 My Hanky bunting!


 Some Fabric pins & a ball purchased from Madeit.com ! Another favourite web site!


 My Scrap basket !!!


 Oh no, even my Scarf basket stands out. ooops


and last but not least a sneek peek of my closet... mmmmm some sort of fettish I have going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment