Wednesday 6 June 2012

Some of my Favourite {Well Visited} Shops in Toowoomba QLD


 This is a gorgeous little well hidden gift & homeware shop in Toowoomba. My Aunty pointed this shop out to me on my last visit. So I have only been their the once, but.... I will return!

It's called Tea-cups & Twigs








"Abbie Lane" Highfields -Toowoomba , Even though it's on the opposite side of Town to my sisters house where we stay, I always take a trip over to Sally's - Abbie Lane, Highfields. Gorgeous Gift & Home wares & much much more.











"The Chocolate Cottage" - Highfields, Across the road from Abbie Lane.  The best chocolate, coffee and giftware as well.  









"Quilters Angel" - Is located behind Chocolate Cottage Highfields.   As you can see, these shops are all so so convienent located to one another!  If you like to sew, this is your shop.







"Lancaster's Antique Centre" - Railway street,Toowoomba - some of the best vintage collections around. I scored some vintage cushions, milk bottles & table runners from Lancaster's at  reasonable prices too!  









"Once Was"  Lifeline store - Newtown Toowoomba ! Great shop, Loads of Goodies!






"The Lifeline Vintage Wardrobe"- Ruthven st. toowoomba , near the spotted cow!  If you would love a vintage wardrobe or looking for that perfect vintage costume this is the place to go! I have bought hankies, milk jug doilies & much more from this store!



No comments:

Post a Comment